She has created another great kit. Partly in honor of the Inauguration, but just a patriotic type kit in general. I used mine sort of in a patriotic way, but much different than those usual 4th of July or Memorial day photos. This is the day we adopted our son!! What a wonderful day it was. And also as a side note, my sister just finalized the adoption of their little boy on Monday January 12th. So funny that I choose to use this as my LO for the kit at the same time of their adoption. I really didn't correlate them together until after I did this and remembered about my sister! We are so glad to have him as part of our family. (Both boys actually!) So here is my LO for Hope the kit by ShelBelleScraps.

The kit will be available starting on Sunday evening. So check out her website then to start downloading it!!!
http://shelbellescraps.blogspot.com/ And here the preview of the kit!
7 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! You have certainly been busy- and I love love love all the work you've done!!! YAY for you!!!!
What a really neat way to use this kit! LOVE it!!!
You did a great job! I feel like I learn more and more about you every time you make a LO! LOL! That kit is awesome! I hope ShelBelle is doing great with her business!
Great Kit and an even greater event!
What a great Layout! I too am an adoptive mom! Thanks for sharing! Congrats to you and your sister for choosing adoption! Love it!
Congratulations, Michele! I'm so glad my kit - and ShelBelle's - were put to good use! I kind of had a funny timing moment, too.. The week I was creating this kit, I found out that my sister and her husband were chosen by not one, but TWO birth moms within days of each other.. What an exciting time! :D
Congratulations on the adoption of your child. We can't wait until ours becomes final as well :)
Post a Comment