This is from ShelBelleScraps. The kit will start on Sunday. So stop by and pick it up! You can click on her blinkie to the right to be directed to her blog. I hope you like it too!
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago
This is from ShelBelleScraps. The kit will start on Sunday. So stop by and pick it up! You can click on her blinkie to the right to be directed to her blog. I hope you like it too!
3 comments:
What a cute kit!!!! I am inundated w/ pink at my house, you know...
Very cute kit! You did a great job with it! And who doesn't love a good "Box Head" from time to time? LOL!
Wow Michelle!! I have just been catching up with what's been happening in your world and with your fantastic pages...you have been one busy lady!!
Keep up the great work!!
Post a Comment