Monday, December 21, 2009

Celebration by Shel Belle Scraps and Mad Genius Designs

One of my designers Shel Belle Scraps has another new freebie kit out, kindof along the theme of New Years, but not really. It is a collab with Mad Genius Designs. They only used four colors, white, black, silver and gold. I think it turned out great and I am FOREVER looking for the glitter edge borders. I needed one so bad last year but ended up having to use a glitter corner frame and duplicating it 4 times! lol Now I know I have one on hand!!! lol Anyway here is Shel's portion:

And here is Jewel's portion:
This is what I did with their kits. I used our Christmas picture and then turned it black and white. For some reason the alpha screamed "monogram" to me so that is what I did with it. I kindof like it, since there isn't really a significant title to it! lol

Hurry and go pick it up right now if you want it because I believe Jewel takes down her links in 24 hours. Have a great day!

2 comments:

The Garbison family said...

Gorgeous!

Pam said...

As always, I am speechless... not sure I can say anything other than beautiful and terrific work!!!