While I have lots of rain pictures I have unfortunately already scrapped all of them! lol So I had to go in search. I then thought of our pictures from Disney and the Winnie the Pooh ride and I knew I had taken some of the "Tut Tut it Looks Like Rain" part. So this is what I came up with. I think it turned out great and I really like how I put the title around the edge of the smaller paper. (Nothing like tooting my own horn huh?! lol)
Then I requested from my "sissers" if they had any rainy day pictures. Both Carol and Robin sent some (I have not gotten to Robin's yet, but I will!). I was also looking for inspiration so I went to the scraplift challenge at Stuff to Scrap. This first page I came up with for that.So if you are looking for a rainy day kit run over to Spinky Dink Scraps blog and find out how to get this kit!








2 comments:
I love the way these came out! I don't digi so I'm glad to have a sisser that does!lol Thanks again Michele!
Wow, these are so great! You are really talented with this. I'm going to have to check it out while my scraproom is torn up this year.
Post a Comment