Thursday, December 10, 2009

Speed Scrap #85 at STS

Tonight there was a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap. I definitely participated because the participation prize was sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! lol

While I would love to post the instructions for you I am too tired and not willing to fight blogger. Not sure why you can't copy and paste anymore, but I can't get it to work unless I go under Edit Html and then it seems to look funky. So yeah.

Anyway, here is my LO. I LOVE the LO just unhappy with one of the pictures. lol I wanted a pic of DS in front of the cookies and milk for Santa and not that bottom pic of the next morning. But I could not crop the other pic into a circle and it would have looked stupid if I used that one as an oval. So this pic worked much better.

Gingerland by Kay Miller

2 comments:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Too CUTE! I love that kit! Ya know - I am a bit partial to pink and green for Christmas colors!? LOL!

Great job!
~K~

Pam said...

Awww... too cute! Love the layout! Great work, as usual!!