Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kiwi Fantasy by Bits N Bobs

Bits N Bobs has a new kit out called Kiwi Fantasy. The pastel colors were perfect for some pics that were taken at my sister's wedding in 2000. Those were her wedding colors. The first page is of my brother, who somehow got stuck with the bouquet! lol

This is my nephew and niece. It is so funny to look back at this photos and how little they were then compared to how grown up they are becoming!

This is another major blast from the past layout. This is of my biological sister and I in 1984 (we believe lol). I think it goes really well with the colors of our dresses.
Here is a preview of the entire kit. If you like it head on over to Julie's blog!

1 comment:

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I love how you used the photo twice - as background - and framed! Nice work M!
~KL~