I participated in another speed scrap today at Stuff to Scrap! Here are the instructions:
STEP 1: PICK OUT 2 PICTURES FROM THE SAME EVENT AND PICK OUT 3 PAPERS.
STEP 2: USE 1 FOR YOUR BACKGROUND, CUT A CIRCLE OUT OF THE OTHER PAPER, AND USE THE 3RD PAPER HOWEVER YOU WANT, BUT IT MUST BE UNDER YOUR PICTURES.
STEP 3: PUT YOUR PICTURES ON YOUR PAGE. MAKE 1 SMALLER THAN THE OTHER. CLIP OR HANG THE LARGER PICTURE INTO PLACE AND SET THE SMALLER PICTURE SLIGHTLY ON TOP OF A CORNER OF THE LARGER PICTURE.
STEP 4: PUT YOUR CIRCLE PAPER UNDER YOUR PICTURES, AND YOUR OTHER PAPER UNDER YOUR PICTURES.
STEP 5: ADD 10 STAPLES AROUND YOUR CIRCLE PAPER.
ROFL - APRIL FOOLS!
The real step is as follows: STEP 5: USING AT LEAST 3 FLOWERS AND STRING, MAKE A LITTLE CLUSTER ON TOP OF YOUR PICTURES.
STEP 6: JOURNAL ON A SOLID PAPER PIECE OR TAG AND PUT NEAR OR WITH YOUR PICTURES. DON'T FORGET THE DATE- ANYWHERE ON YOUR LAYOUT.
STEP 7: ADD ONE OR TWO OTHER EMBELLISHMENTS OF YOUR CHOICE, DROP SHADOWS AND SAVE
Some people actually did the April Fools step! lol Oh and some even liked it so much they actually kept the results of the April Fools Step! lol While I like the way the page turned out, I must say I like the kit I used even more! It is soooo adorable! lol But here is my result!
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago







1 comment:
Beautiful layout!!! WTG!
Post a Comment