Shel Belle Scraps has out her newest monochromatic monthly kit starting today. It is called Lilac Love. All purple and white!! So pretty!!!! You can get it starting today on her blog. :-)

Here is my page. I took all of the wedding photos from our family and make them into one layout. It was part of a speed scrap and actually turned out awesome! I am so happy with it and then I used a bevel to make it looks like tiles! I totally love this layout!!

Then my mom is a HUGE purple fan, so I decided to create a layout of her using this kit. (This also fits in the S2L Challenge of putting a quote on your page.)

So if you like purple run over to Shel's blog and get the first part of the kit this Sunday and then the remaining Sundays of April! :-)
3 comments:
I love the purple/lilac kit this month AND lilac is one of my fav scents!
I mentioned you on my blog, maybe you should check it out?!!
Love the colors and the LO! :o)
I love the patchwork look to that layout! I'm still working on my mom's scrapbook and had thought about doing a page of all the recent weddings in our family and I might just have to "borrow" your idea!!!! I love both of these and the color is great!
Post a Comment