Lindsay has come out with another kit this weekend. She has a dual one, boy and girl. Of course I used the boy one! lol It is called Boy Oh Boy! lol So here is the preview of the kit.

I was trying to decide on a picture to scrap for this kit and was going through what was on my desktop in folders (basically the last year) and remembered this one of the guys on Easter at Oma and Opa's house. They were so engrossed in their show we couldn't get them to answer any questions! lol

And immediately when I saw the kit I thought of a more patriotic feel. So I scrapped some 4th of July pictures too. So see it can be more than just a boy kit! lol

So head on over to Lindsay's blog at
Spinky Dink Scraps and see how you can get this kit for yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment