Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Life Challenge Week 16 4/18-4/24

This week's challenge was to scrap something that our child has an attachment to. Well Tye doesn't really have anything that he must have at any time. He goes from thing to thing but nothing that he can't live without. I never really had anything either, that I know of at least. However, my sister did. She had blanket that my grandmother made and she drug that thing around everywhere. Poor blanket seriously got run through the ringer. lol She even rescued it from the garbage can one time! lol So I did my LO of that. :-)

Let Me Count the Ways by Digi-Designs by Nicole
Bird and Sun from Sunnyside Up by Spinky Dink Scraps and Valerie N Designs

1 comment:

Staci L said...

I know I am behind in reading....but I so remember the bunny blanket! And her sucking her thumb and holding the blanket. It was a talent!!! Thanks for the memory!