The top on is by Karina, we used water color pencils and the blender pen to color the stamped image. Also we stamped the leaves on the card, isn't that cool?!
The next one is by the newest member of our group, Wendy. She is so creative, she actually got the flowers from the ones on the stems and just popped them off. DUH, why didn't I think of doing that?! lol
The top one in this picture is by a not new to the group, but the first time she has actually attended hehehehe, Kara. She actually HAND sewed the buttons on to the paper! How awesome is that?!
And the last one if from my fellow cricut lover, Amanda, lol She cut everything out with the cricut and then we put it together. Isn't that birdie so cute?! And we used the Martha Stewart glitter. I used the tourqoise glitter and it just sparkles! I keep forgetting but I did the leaves backwards so they have a bit of glue on them so I keep saying I am going to "stickle" the leaves to cover up the glue. lol

Isn't that flower nifty?! I think it is great!And finally my card. It is a tri-fold card. It ended up a big bigger than I thought it was going to be, but I think it is cool!You can't see all the papers that I used because of the angle I took this at, but there were three different ones on the inside.
So there you have it. And card club for April is next week already and this is the very first month that I do not have something at least in mind already. I am a little stressed about this one. Not sure what I am going to do at all! YIKES! I better figure out something super quick though! lol If you have any cute, and semi simple ideas please pass them my way so I can do it for this month! lol






No comments:
Post a Comment