Friday, April 9, 2010

Speed Scrap #118 at STS

I participated in speed scrap the other night at Stuff to Scrap. I love these, they are addicting and I love how different my pages turn out.

Here are the instructions for this one:
Step 1: Choose 4-5 Papers and 2 pictures
Step 2: Select one paper as your background, layer the second paper so that at least one side touches an edge of your layout
Step 3: Cut papers 3 and 4 into similar shapes no more than half the height or width of your layout, layer them and place them so at least one side of each is touching an edge of your layout
Step 4: Cut pictures to the same size and place them side by side on top of papers 3 and 4
Step 5: Cut paper 5 into a ring OR use a circular frame element and place it so that it goes over (or under) one picture and completely around the other picture
Step 6: Choose 1-3 elements and place them on the lower left corner of your left hand picture then duplicate the elements and place them on the upper right corner of the right hand picture
Step 7: Add a title, journaling, drop shadows, etc to complete your layout

And what I came up with....let's just say it looks NOTHING like the original that the instructions were based from. But I still like it!

At the Park by Nibbles Scribbles

No comments: