Scraps N Pieces has another gorgeous kit out! As soon as I saw it I knew I was going to dig into my vault of old family photos that my sister gave us a CD of for Christmas (Thanks Lou!) It is of course a wedding kit, BUT it can be used for some much more. If you go to Lori's blog you can see what some of the other CT members have done and only one other person did actual wedding pictures! Lori even did camping pictures with it! Can you believe that?! lol She is amazing! It is great for vintage pictures (or at least what you want to look like vintage pictures) like Heidi made hers. A great kit! Here is the preview. It also includes 13 LDS temples.
Here are the pages I created of my sister's wedding. (Kindof appropriate to be posting this today as it is her birthday! Happy Birthday Bon!)

So head on over to Stuff to Scrap to purchase this kit for $2.50 the first week. And if you use code OTDcsFREE you can get the cardstock for free. What a deal!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment