This is the fourth page I completed. It is for the scraplift challenge at Stuff to Scrap. Here is the inspiration for the scraplift. And here is the page I came up with. It's kindof simple, but I think sometimes simple is good. :-)
Now you may have wondered what the heck I meant by 1/4 of a page. Well I thought around 11pm "I will do a quickpage, so I can meet my goal of 5 pages completed today." (A quickpage is a page that is already completed all you do it put your picture in it. So I thought I would do that and have another page done "quickly".) When I went in search of one, I found one I TOTALLY loved. However, the picture that I wanted to use in it when I put it on the page all the faces were chopped off!!! lol Uhhhh that didn't work too well. I thought I had the kit that the quickpage was made from so I decided I would just create the same page so it would fit the picture. Yeah if it were only that easy. Nope of course it couldn't be! lol Well, I went to the kit and found out it was only a mini kit, so I didn't have all the pieces to make the page. Great, now what?! lol I went in search of another kit I could use. I started working on it, but it had gotten so late that I decided it was probably a good idea to put it to rest for the night and finish it the next day. And so that I did. I finished it on Saturday and I think it turned out much better than I expected!
Floral Fusion by Stolen Moments and Digi-Designs by Nicole







2 comments:
Very cute LO's!! Love em!!
Cute, cute, cute.....you're getting so good at this! When are you going to come back to traditional scrapping...anytime soon?!! LOL!
Post a Comment