The first one is "Old Ball Game" by Scraps N Pieces. I was very excited for this vintage baseball kit. When I saw it I thought of the Tampa Yankees game that we saw last year and since it is like the Farm League as opposed to the Major League it seems more vintage for some reason to me! lol I know, I am weird! lol
I made this page while on the airplane from Houston to Cali. I even got in trouble because I was just finishing it up when the plane was getting ready to land, so I was trying to save it and shut everything down and the flight attendant rudely told me, "you need to shut that down now." I told her I was working on it. lolAnyway, this was after the game was over and Tye was not happy to be going home. lol I am thinking now that maybe I should change the picture to sephia though. It would reinforce the vintage look. I will have to play with it though.

The next CT kit I worked on was Shel Belle Scraps and The Scrappy Kat collab called Boys and Girls of Summer. I LOVE all their elements, I don't think they forgot anything of things kids do during the summer! :-)
This is Shel's preview
Here is Kat's preview
Aren't these dudes adorable?!?!?! I love them! I have lots more pictures that I know I can use to scrap with this kit!Here are my pages...the first one is of Tye and his cousins...these three are like the three amigos. Always together when we get together. They have so much fun and most of the time play really well together even though there are three of them. That only ends up being a problem once in a very great while. But they sure are cute!
Here's Tye playing on the slide at a park near my parent's house. I am so happy with this page...I made those circle dots myself!!! I created a template and then clipped the paper from the kit to it. Not to try to pat myself on the back, but I just love them and so glad I made it a template that I can use again some time soon! :-)
The next CT kit I worked with was called Let the Good Times Roll, by Scraps N Pieces. It is all about those fun activities that have to do with things rolling...bowling, roller skating, mini golf. Here is the preview of the kit.Tye just went to a birthday party at a bowling alley so I had lots of pictures from that. I did narrow it down to a two page LO, but only one used this kit, the other used a birthday kit, but I TRIED to match the colors, not sure how well it turned out though! lol Here is the good little bowler! lol
Here is the second page. See doesn't that aqua color go together?!?!?! lol About the only color that does, but what can I do, I needed some birthday stuff for the pictures.The next page is almost a literal scraplift. It is the kit I used a while ago from Spinky Dink Scraps called Dream Big. Some one else made this layout and I completely stole it. I absolutely loved the LO and thought it was PERFECT for these pictures that were almost identical to the girl's pictures.
Next up...some pictures I took last year at Splash Park, the little water park at Tye's Pre-K school. He even had his birthday party there about a month after these pictures were taken. The kids had an absolute blast! They were running around like crazy kids!
Template by Red Leaf DigiScrapping
Page two of this layout. Here are all the kids sitting on the bench waiting for the water to recycle and start again. And the two smaller pics were the segragation of the boys and girls the next water recycle period! lol They were too funny, the boys went over and sat on the water holes and the girls went and sat on the bench. They were too funny.
Kid figures from Laurie's Scraps Summer Fun kit
Saturday morning I spent a good portion of the morning showing Carol how to do digital scrapping. It took a bit longer because she only has Photoshop, not PSE and so there was a little bit of a learning curve for me too. But we got it figured out and I showed her how to do one page and then she created a page with me helping her. They turned out great and she feels more comfortable with it. I wish there had been more time so I could show Cherie how to do it too. I guess there is always the phone and next year! lol
I had these old pics that Laura had put on a CD from Christmas and I took them with me. So I found a template and this kit that had blue in it even though it was a Christmas kit, I knew it was perfect for this picture!
This is my sister, Stephanie and I sitting on Santa's lap, who just happens to be my dad, but we didn't know it then. I love the faded look of the other pictures! This was a great template! And I really like the little character/scene at the bottom!
Template by Midnight Scrapping












1 comment:
Wonderful LO's! Go ahead, pat away! You deserve it! I need to learn that stuff!!
Post a Comment