ANYWAY! lol Here are the previews of both parts of the kit.

And here is my page. I think it turned out pretty well.
For the life of me I could NOT find the pictures that I have from one particular zoo trip where I took pictures of the animals (usually I just take pictures of Tye petting the stingray or watching the manatee or hanging out with the otter, but those didn't work for this kit! lol). One day I will find those pictures and I will know the exact kit to use for them! lol So instead I decided to create a cluster frame. I hope this works as it is the first time I have ever done this. You can find the link to my 4shared account here.







3 comments:
I love all the green and brown in this kit, it could be used for a lot of military pages too!
Great job on the frame, are you sure it's a first for you?!!
Thanks for the great frame!
P.S. The link on Scrappy Kat's blog to your freebie is incorrect. I had to search for your name in her CT list to link to your blog. Just thought you might want to know.
Post a Comment