This first one is for my sister, Sally. She LOVES purple, so I used the cuttlebug embosing border. Then stickled the centers of some of the flowers and tied with a green and purple checked ribbon.

This next one was for my niece, Kennedy. She is not really a frilly girlie girl. She likes sports and climbing telephone poles, but I thought this card would work perfect since I was using green and purple it isn't so girlie girl! lol I used a $1 stamp I got a Michaels for the birthday cake and then I stickled the flames with golden rod. :-) I used another Michaels $1 stamp for the Happy Birthday. And that green and purple ribbon again! I LOVE that ribbon!! I sooooooo wish I would have bought more than one when I found it (it was on clearance for 50 cents! UGH! lol)

This is the exact same as above, but just different colors, for one of my online friends, Nancy and for my other friend, Mary. Then I used a pink and white ribbon. I absolutely LOVE how these two cards turned out!
I LOVE this card too! I used the monkey my friend Cherie made for a swap using the Create-A-Critter cart. I used the leftover from the card base to cut the brown vine the monkey is hanging on from Create-A-Critter. I used core'denations paper with the green on one side and brown on the other. It didn't quite work out how I had hoped so after I embossed with my cuttlebug, I ran the SU! Pumpkin Pie stamp across the embossing. This one is for my niece, AnLi! I loved it so much I actually made another one exactly like it for Tye for his birthday since I usually call him "monkey".
I made two of these, for one of my brother-in-laws and the other is for my friend. Nothing fancy about this one. :-) Used "The Guy" stack from DCWV.
These next two I found on the Scrapbooks, etc and adapted them. They used like an airbrush or alcohol inks or something like that and I don't have any of those. So I just ran my ink across the squares. But I like the bright colors that it turned out!
I made two of these, for one of my brother-in-laws and the other is for my friend. Nothing fancy about this one. :-) Used "The Guy" stack from DCWV.
These next two I found on the Scrapbooks, etc and adapted them. They used like an airbrush or alcohol inks or something like that and I don't have any of those. So I just ran my ink across the squares. But I like the bright colors that it turned out!








2 comments:
Super CUTE Michele!!!
Nice cards Michele!! I so need to take your lead and get some done, I (gasp) had to buy a store one yesterday!!
Post a Comment