Thursday, February 10, 2011

One Snowy Night by THe Scrappy Kat and Mommy Me Time Scrapper

The Scrappy Kat teamed up with Mommy Me Time Scrapper to make their January Build-A-Kit bigger and better. They added paper and elements and came up with this:
Here is what I came up with from the kit. Mind you these are almost all of the snow pictures that I have that have not been scrapped yet! lol Hope no one else comes out with a snow kit! lol These are all pics from the two snow days we had while we were in Utah for Christmas. (Well there was one more huge snow day but it started late in the day and we were on our way to Idaho first thing the next morning and I didn't want his feet to be wet the whole drive! lol)


The kit will be on sale in the Stuff to Scrap Store for $2 the first week. There is also a quickpage pack for $2 also.

1 comment: