Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's All Me by Spinky Dink Scraps and Victoria Feemster

Spinky Dink Scraps has gotten together with Victoria Feemster to create It's All Me! We are usually the ones behind the camera so we forget quite often to scrap about ourselves. But this kit helps us focus on that. I wish I had more pics of me, not necessarily doing things, but more of a photo shoot type pics. I am hoping my friend will do some pics soon, we have talked about it but never have gotten together yet. At least when we do I will definitely have a kit to use! lol


I decided to scrap the pics of my 10 year anniversary with the Credit Union. I think the colors worked pretty well with the pictures too so it was great! Here they are, a two page spread.
So head on over to Spinky Dink Scraps' blog and find out how you can get this kit for yourself!

1 comment:

Denice said...

Congrats on your 10 anniversary at the credit union!

You should definately do a photo shoot, that would be awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with those pixs!