Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Frosty by ShelBelleScraps, S2L Challenge 1/10-1/17, and a SS

ShelBelleScraps has a new kit out called Frosty. She is offering it for free on her blog. She is going to put up one portion each week, so head on over to get her first portion before she puts it in her store for sale! I won't give you a preview of the entire kit, but here are my LOs for a preview of some of what is in the kit! lol

For this page I used the template challenge over at STS. I love the long pictures on this LO!
This was done at the SS tonight at STS. I totally love the journaling on the circle! And of course I love this picture of my DS all bundled up for this freezing Florida weather we have been having lately! Oh and this also is for the S2L challenge of using snowflakes on your LO. (Of course I used snowflakes on the other page, but I did that page last week, so it doesn't count for this week's challenge! lol)
So hop on over to Shel's blog and grab part one of this freebie kit!
Also on Saturday Shel is hosting a SS at Stuff to Scrap. See the flyer below for the details. I am hoping to make it there, I work that morning so I will be getting off work just as it starts. But if I can hurry home I should be able to make it for the last 30 mins of instructions and the hour you get after to complete it. I should do just fine, it is the remembering that will be the hard part!

Here is the Participation Prize. It is coordinating worn papers to go with her Frosty freebie kit. I definitely am wanting these! hehehe

No comments: