Yesterday in the midst of my sickness I participated in a speed scrap at STS. Here are the instructions:
STEP 1: Choose 1-3 photos. Arrange as you'd like on the page.
STEP 2: Choose 3 or more papers. Your background paper should be a fun, bright, cheery color. (It can be patterened.) Use the additional papers however you'd like (shapes, mats, etc.).
STEP 3: Add stitches, ribbon, ric rac, and string to your layout. At least one of each, please.
STEP 4: Add circles (as many as you want) to your layout.
STEP 5: Scatter something, anything (glitter, beads, paint smears, sequins, sparkles, etc.), on your layout.
STEP 6: Add a tag or journal label to your layout and journal on it.
STEP 7: Add ONE other element to your layout. Add finishing touches (like shadowing)
This was actually hosted by ShelBelleScraps (one of the designers I CT for!) lol
Anyway, here is the LO I came up with!
Summer Lovin’ watermelon sign
3 years ago







2 comments:
Very nice!!!!
FYI...adorable pics of you and the little guy!
Nice LO, good choice on the paper!
Post a Comment