Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cupcake Darling by Spinky Dink Scraps and Amanda Carlson

Spinky Dink Scraps is out with another adorable kit! (I know a few people who if they did digital would be all over this kit! lol) Lots and lots of cupcakes! hehehe
Here are my LOs. The first one is a birthday party we went to last year for one of Tye's classmates.
And this is one of my adorable nieces! Her smile makes my day! :-)
So head on over to Linday's blog to find out how you can get this kit for yourself!

3 comments:

Denice said...

How stinking cute is that kit?!! I love all the cupcakes and embellishments! Hmmmmm....should I go digi....should I go digi?!!

Great LO's, just as sweet as the kit!

Pam said...

Awesome! Keep up the great work!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

OK - wow - have I been MIA lately - I love all of these LOs but this last one here is ADORABLE!!!!

Love it! Great Job!
~KL~