Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Ya by Shel Belle Scraps and MyLife Challenge Week 4 (1/24-1/30)

I am such a bad girl! I totally forgot about the new kit that Shel has on her blog! It is called Love Ya. She will be giving out one portion a week. So hurry and get part one before Sunday so you don't miss it! Here is a preview of the full kit.
Here is what I did with it. It is for the MyLife Challenge at STS for week 4. The challenge was to use LOTS of journaling on our LO. She told us to journal about something that is important to us. So I decided to use Shel's kit and make a LO about a portion of my weight loss journey.

Don't forget to head on over there and get the kit today before it goes into the store on Sunday!

No comments: