Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February Card Club 02/09/10

Last night was card club again! I am really loving this. Although it took me forever to pull my card together even though I had the basic idea for almost a month now! lol

We had another fun night chatting, making cards and learning new things! :-)

The card below on the left was Karina's card. She used the cuttlebug to emboss the paper on the top and also to cut out the flowers. Then we inked everything and put it together! An any use card!

The one on the right is Amanda's card. She got this cool punch that has the Thanks on it....isn't it nifty?! I think it is cool looking. And then she used her cricut to cut the darling little girl flying her kite!
This is my card. A month or so ago my friend Pam talked about this cute moose stamp she had gotten that was sick in bed. I had a feeling it was going to be darling so I asked her if she would stamp me a couple of images so I could use them for my card club. I then used watercolor pencils to color the image in and then used green and blue and brown papers and ribbon to pull it all together. I think the stamp IS adorable!!! And I ended up with a few extras so I made a total of 3 of these last night! :-)

The final card is Jennie's card. She did a Valentine's day card. I think it is super cute especially when you open it up and see what's inside!



It's a Pop-Up!!! How cute is that?! I totally love it!

Thanks ladies for another fun night and great cards! Can't wait to use them! :-)

2 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I LOVE your card! SO SO SO cute!

caligurl57 said...

I love all of the cards but I'm kind of partial to that moose! Cute, cute, cute!