Now to my pages....last night at Stuff to Scrap they had a speed scrap. So of course I had to participate. Here are the instructions:
1- Choose 2 solid papers (one darker and one lighter) and 1 patterned.
2- The darker paper it's your main background, put the patterned paper on top of your background, resize it enough to show a little of the background paper.
3- Resize the lighter paper to 10x10 and put it on top of the patterned paper. Use some stitches to hold the paper.
4- Choose a wordart to be your title and emboss it in a corner of the smaller paper.
5- Choose 3 photos and frame them. Place your photos close together(they should touch each other)on the upper 3rd of your page in the opposite corner of your title.
6- Underneath your photos you'll place a ribbon and two swirly elements.
7- Pick two kinds of flowers and a button, duplicate twice and make 4 little clusters and place them close to the photos. You can put them on top or underneath.
This is what I came up with. It also goes with the S2L Challenge for last week Jan 31-Feb 6 of pink and brown!!
And while I was at it I couldn't forget to scrap the rest of my sissers so I basically flipped the page, put the other sissers in with some additional frames and moved the elements around and was done with my accompanying page! lol This takes care of the S2L Challenge for this week (2/7-2/13) of use 7 pages on a LO and scrap something that makes you happy! These girls make me happy!! I cannot wait for every Friday when we get to have our online chat/scraps and each year when we get together to have a scrapbook retreat! Too much fun!!! Definitely makes me happy!
The last one is a picture of my parents that was taken a couple of years ago. I think the colors really make the "dullness" of the picture fun! lol

So there you have it. If you love the kit like I do, run over to Spinky Dink Scraps to see how you can get it too!






No comments:
Post a Comment