Saturday, February 6, 2010

More pages I got done at online crop on 012909

So I was SUPER productive at this online crop! I got the two of the pages done that are posted below for Bits N Bobs, plus I got the bottom LO done of the pages I posted for Spinky Dink Scraps done, then I got the My Life Challenge page done, participated in a speed scrap and finally I completed these two pages.

This one is from the participation prize from Wednesday nights Speed Scrap! lol Isn't it a cute kit?! Scraps by Andrea
Template by
I have been DYING to do a page about Tye's eyes. Everyone tells me that Tye has the most beautiful eyes (and I completely agree)!! So here is my LO about them. I actually used a quickpage and just inserted the picture! Gotta love those!

A Work in Progress

3 comments:

The Garbison family said...

I love your pages but the eyes one might be my all-time favorite! SO cute!

Denice said...

I love the cowboy paper....so sweet!

And who doesn't love those eyes?

Great LO's....all of them!

caligurl57 said...

I LOVE those eyes!!!!!! I can say that they are the most wonderful eyes I have ever seen on the cutest little face!!!! Great page!