Tuesday, September 21, 2010

$2 Tuesdays at STS and other Scraps N Pieces News

Today is $2 Tuesday again at Stuff to Scrap! Click on the flyer to see what all is in the $2 bin this week! Remember it is today ONLY!
This week Scraps N Pieces has their A-MAZE-ING kit and the QPs on sale. All ready for the fall season!
Also new this week they have a quickpage pack for their recent Track and Field kit.
Also currently they have a BOGO sale going on! Buy one mini kit at $2.49 and get a second one free. Or buy one min kit or cardstock pack priced at $1.99 and get the second free.

Here is one of the kits that can be purchased in the store as part of this promotion! It is called Cherish. Here is a preview of the kit.

And here is my page. This is when my dad and step mom got married. I was not there so I am not in the pictures. So don't try to figure out which one I am! lol

No comments: