Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Snorkeling by Scraps N Pieces

September 1st is the release of the new Stuff to Scrap Build-A-Kit. This month Scraps N Pieces did their kit around snorkeling. Kevin and I went snorkeling when we were in Hawaii, but since we were in the water snorkeling we didn't take any pictures! lol Soooooo that means I had to use something else. I just thought now I probably could have stolen some scuba pictures from my sister, but didn't think of that before. lol Maybe in the future! lol (Sal if you have any you want me to scrap for you send them my way and I can do them! lol)

So here is the full preview of the kit.
A couple of weeks ago we went with some friends to Adventure Island. The boys were looking stylin' in their lifejackets and hanging out in the mini waterfall! lol Here is the page I created. :-)


So head on over to Stuff to Scrap and the Build-A-Kit section and get this kit for $1.99 plus you can pick up all the other coordinating kits.

No comments: