Monday, September 6, 2010

All Inked Up by Scraps N Pieces

Scraps N Pieces has a new kit out called All Inked Up. The kit was requested by one of the other CT members and based on tattoos. I was worried about it because, well, we have no tattoos in our house and the only fake tattoo Tye ever had I have already scrapped! lol I went scouring my pictures and finally found some pictures that I thought would work really well.
Anyway, enough of my babbling! lol Here is a preview of the entire kit.
Here are my pages...they are all from the same event. Tye really wanted an ice cream from the ice cream truck that used to frequent our neighborhood a few years ago. So I finally gave it. It was such a mess and he was red, blue, (and purple) all over! lol



The kit will be $2.50 the first week and cardstocks will be $1 with coupon code SNPinkedCS if you purchase it with the kit.

No comments: