Spinky Dink Scraps has a lovely autumn kit out now. Pretty and realistic colors for the papers. Here is a preview of the entire kit.

This is a two page layout I created. I must say the pictures I took while we were in Tennessee last year did NOT do the colors justice. They were so pretty, bright and colorful. We absolutely loved it! The pictures are okay just not as pretty as in real life! lol
This was down the driveway from our cabin. The mountain had all sorts of trees in different stages of turning.

This was also at the end of the driveway from our cabin. A pretty river and then the same mountain as above just different parts of it. It definitely makes me want to go back soon! :-)

If you want this kit please head on over to her blog to find out how to get it for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment