So guess what?! Awhile ago I was asked to be on another CT but just couldn't do it at the time because of DH losing his job and trying to get used to working 3 days a week instead of 2. Also the other two teams I am on have slowed down to 2 kits a month instead of one a week. So that gives me a bit more time. Anyway, it is a lovely Easter kit called Have A Hoppy Easter by
Cazzie Scraps. I don't have a preview of the whole kit, but there is one over on her blog! Anyway, this is what I created with the kit!! When we had gone to see my family out west for Christmas the prior year my dad showed my son how to use a paper towel roll as a telescope. My dad always calls it "One Eye Pete". Well when DS was looking for eggs he put his hand up to his eye like he was using a telescope to look for the eggs! lol So I said, "Oh do you need one eye pete?" He thought that was a great idea and ran and got it out of his toybox and used it to find the rest of his eggs! lol Also this is only the second time I have done it where you actually cut the people out of the photos and just put them on the LO. Doing 4 of them took me all afternoon to do!!! lol I will get better, but right now I don't feel the quality isn't the absolute best, but I couldn't stand to take any longer to make them look really good! lol


And here is the second set of pages I created. I think they are good and I am glad they are done, but I don't love these like I do the ones above! lol The kit has so many different elements that I tried to use as many as I could between the two pages!


So hop on over to Cazzie's blog and get this kit for yourself!!!
2 comments:
I loved the cut-out pictures and the story to go along with it was great too! This looks like a cute kit! Glad you had a fun Easter.
Okay... TOO CUTE!! He is absolutely adorable and your talent just shows more and more and more! You go, girl!!
Post a Comment