Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rock Star Birthday kit by Shel Belle Scraps

Shel has a new kit coming out today called Rock Star Birthday. It has lots of fun elements for those Guitar Hero pics or any other musical pictures! Go to her blog to get the papers today and the other portions through out the week!
Here is my LO. The kids got some Disney tunes toothbrushes for Christmas from my parents and they all were listening to them and dancing around the living room with the toothbrushes up to their ears. It was funny and fun!


5 comments:

Cazzie said...

Hi Michele,
I love your awesome pages.
You have an award on my blog plus you have been tagged hehehehe :)

Census said...

I love the photos Michelle...those kids are enjoying themselves so much!! The finished layouts are brilliant!!
Glad you found something new in my blog post you could use. You can set the date for your posts to what ever you want....past, present or future and on the future ones blogger will post them at the time set. Handy to know. Past dates it puts in date order with your old posts.
Have a great day!!
Hugs
June

Denice said...

These pages are rockin'! Great job!

Pam said...

LOVE it! I love the way kids find amusement in the simple things- and the way you captured it in your layouts is just terrific!! TFS!

Kikkinkreations said...

Hey! you leave comments on my blog so often I feel like I know you! Thanks for all your sweet comments and now that I have found your blog, I will now be stalking you! LOL!!!

I'm so glad you like our designs, they are so much fun for us to make!

Wendy & Sarah