So the chat room was back up, but I still made it productive (especially considering I spent 2 hours on ONE page....see post below. I am very proud of it but wish it wouldn't have taken so long! lol)
Anyway, I decided to continue working on the month in review pages. So I completed both January and February 2009. So that is all caught up now (I still need to finish Sept-Dec 2008, but that isn't going to happen, I still cannot force myself to do paper scrapping! I may never get things caught up if I don't find my paper mojo soon!)
Anyway, I decided to continue working on the month in review pages. So I completed both January and February 2009. So that is all caught up now (I still need to finish Sept-Dec 2008, but that isn't going to happen, I still cannot force myself to do paper scrapping! I may never get things caught up if I don't find my paper mojo soon!)
Kit is Dreaming of Spring by Spinky Dink Scraps

Kit is Love Bug by KMILL (Sorry there is no TOU in the kit so I don't really know the name of the designer, I just know these are the initals on all the portions of the kit).

This page is from when we went out to dinner and DS WANTED a lemon. We told him he wouldn't like it but he still wanted it. So I took out the camera and let him have it! lol
Kit is Primary by Kimmie's Keepsakes
And with these and the next post March 2007 is done (except for some potty training pics that I need a good kit for! lol And I think I have someone working on that for me if I ever get back with her! lol Sorry Shel I promise I will! Crazy week!)

This page is from when we went out to dinner and DS WANTED a lemon. We told him he wouldn't like it but he still wanted it. So I took out the camera and let him have it! lolKit is Primary by Kimmie's Keepsakes









2 comments:
My head is spinning from looking at all your pages and all your LO's....I just keep going back and forth looking at all of these, they're all fantastic! I love the new technique...really gives focus to the center picture!
Great work, as always! I'm inspired by your talent!!
Post a Comment