I am on a roll today! I have gotten lots of LOs done all with
Cazzie's kits. Please check out all the previous posts to see what I did and if there are any kits you might like to grab up! This last one is called Purplicious Beach. I thought I would have a hard time with the purple, but I just ended up taking the color out of my photos and I think it worked out great. What do you think?

Don't forget to look at the posts below to see the other pages I completed today!
5 comments:
dang you have been busy girl! Great job on all your layouts.
Michele,
I think the layout works great. Yes, taking the color out of the photo looks great!
Happy Easter!
~Barbara
I love the purple in this! And the picture in B&W works great, too! WTG!!
I think it turned out great! WOnderful idea to turn them b&w!!
LOVE the purple!! LOVE the black and white photo!!! Great Job!!!
Post a Comment