Lindsay of
SpinkyDinkScraps has another new kit out called Keston II. It is a great boys kit with softer colors. Here is the full preview.

Here is what I did with it.


This last one the only thing that isn't part of the kit is the wordart. That is actually by
Kathy. She has lots of great wordart freebies on her blog. I didn't add anything to this page because I just liked the simplicity of it all. This is my parents with all of their grandkids (at the time in Sept 2007...since then we have added two to the family with two more on the way). I think the picture turned out pretty darn good considering it was a whole lot of little kids in it!!! lol 6 under the age of 4!!)
3 comments:
First of all, cute layouts! Your punky is just adorable!!! But how do I find SpinkyDinkScraps...I didn't see her on your list of favorites on the right side. Second how do you add the lists on the right side so they are actually links? Finally, I LIKE FIREWORKS!!! so back-off! lol. If I wanna be a slacker, I'll be a slacker...........I still got that trophy ya know! So there!
Love ya!
Carla
Carla, I fixed it and added her link. But she can be linked to through the blinkies at the top of my page. As for adding a link list...go to customize. Add a gadget, then choose Blog list as the gadget. That should add them as links once you put their blog address in there.
You have been busy!! Keep up the great work! Before you know it, you'll be all caught up and working on designing with K!! :-)
Post a Comment