Friday, April 3, 2009

Funky Grunge by ShelBelleScraps and S2L Challenge for 3/30-4/5

I want to tell you about a new freebie kit that ShelBelleScraps is coming out with starting on Sunday. The kit is called Funky Grunge and has lots of bright colors along with some muted brown. Run on over to her blog and get it starting on SUNDAY! :-)
Here is my LO with the kit!
Sooooo I had not meant for it to, but it actually fulfills the S2L challenge for this week. The challenge for this week was to complete a page with a tree on it. Or use brown and pink, brown and blue, brown and purple, or brown and green on your layout. Or of course, scrap anything. Well I actually completed them all (since something is anything! lol). The above picture was taken in front of the AWESOME tree in my in laws yard. The tree is HUGE and gorgeous! It is a great climbing tree for the kids too! lol Also, the paper is brown, pink/purple, blue (aqua). So I fulfilled both parts! :-)
Anyway, don't forget to go get this kit starting on Sunday at ShelBelleScraps' blog!

7 comments:

Deana said...

very fun, colorful page! and thanks for the stitching tip!

Scrappinaway said...

LOVE the kit!! Great LO and wow, it fits all the parts too!!

Alicia

Barbara said...

Michele,
What a beautiful layout and the colors are gorgeous!
~Barbara

Denice said...

LOVE the vibrancy of this! And the whole "Family Tree" thing/idea is perfect! I swear, every week you do better than the week before....but how?! LOL!

MiniCooper452 said...

Michele!!! Great layout, but did you have to "do it all" and make the rest of us look bad!!! You overachiever, you! Really cool tree. I love all of the huge trunks coming out of the base. What kind is it? I'm racing over to ShellBelle to grab the kit! Thanks.
Carla

Pam said...

And again, my friend... you produced an AWESOME page! Kudos to you!

Kay aka kdedid said...

I absolutely love this kit & your layout! How fun!