Here is a preview of the entire kit. See I told you it was out of this world!
And my pages...a two page LO. In May 2007 one day at Walmart I noticed they had these old "Gator" colored (blue and orange)cookies on the day old sales rack so I bought them. That night after dinner we had cookies for dessert. The icing was soooo blue that it was all over Tye's face. He looked literally like a cookie monster. Or a little blue alien! lol I thought the colors matched perfectly and really like how the LO turned out!
And my pages...a two page LO. In May 2007 one day at Walmart I noticed they had these old "Gator" colored (blue and orange)cookies on the day old sales rack so I bought them. That night after dinner we had cookies for dessert. The icing was soooo blue that it was all over Tye's face. He looked literally like a cookie monster. Or a little blue alien! lol I thought the colors matched perfectly and really like how the LO turned out!








3 comments:
Thanks for posting! LOVE the blue mouth! :D
heehee I have some pics of my DDs like this - from sherbert though!
Thanks for your comment on my blog...re clipping to the blob, I love to use elements in kits as clipping masks...makes a kit more versatile!!
Bernie x
How cute! I love the LO! :o)
Post a Comment