Scraps N Pieces has teamed up with
The Scrappy Kat for a summer freebie! It's called Surf's Up! It's all about the beach and surfin' and sailing and the likes! lol
Here is Scraps N Pieces preview:

Here is The Scrappy Kat's preview:

And here are my LOs. The first one is for the template challenge in July for STS. It is pictures of my niece and nephew at the beach in San Diego. We missed this because we headed up the road so we could spend one more day at Disney before heading home. I think they did a great job making their sand castle (or at least their dad did a great job at making it! lol)

This is a picture of my mom at the same trip. She has always said she would be a beach bum if she could! lol So I used that quote to make this kit. I used the directions (and LO) from a speed scrap that I missed.

So head on over to both of their blogs starting today to get each part of the kit!!! You are definitely going to want it! :-) If you don't want to be bothered by a daily download (or if you forget) you can buy the kit in the STS store for $2.00 for Scraps N Pieces portion of the kit.
No comments:
Post a Comment