Friday, August 13, 2010

Card Club June, July and August

June
I was here, but there was no way I was going to be able to get things together and go to card club in June. It was between the two trips and I was just beat. But the group was so very kind and actually made a card for me too! :-)

Wendy's card is on top....isn't it absolutely adorable?!?!?
Kara's cute monkey card, which I gave my FIL from Tye for his birthday!
On top is Karina's card--love the colors!
Bottom is Amanda's card---I am LOVING the turtle!!! And she even did an envelope with it, but I didn't take a picture of it.
Thanks girls for thinking of me!!!


July
My card...in the three versions that I did (different colored ears, different colored brads)
Wendy's card is on the left...love the sailboat!!! Karina's card on the left. We used watercolor pencils and a blending pen!
Kara's card is on the top...love the border punch and the whole layout of the card!
Amanda's card is on the bottom...she is the glitter queen! Someone even glittered the purple part of the eyes and it was super cute!
Jennie's pop up!
Isn't that sooooo cool?!?!?!



August
Here are some pictures I took at card club the other night.

Kara and Jennie
Amanda
Wendy
Karina and Michele
And since it was Jennie's birthday this week, and her last month at card club, and she is having a baby, we decided to have a little celebration/cake :-)

My card (another card-lift/alteration from Cherie)
On the left is Wendy's card, I LOVE the hot air balloons. On the right is Kara's card, so pretty! :-)
Jennie's pop-up card...I am soooo going to miss these when she moves next month :-(



Look at the cute little windows! You stick a picture in behind there. Sooooo awesome!


Karina's card is on the left (I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the ribbon and the embossed leaves!) and Amanda's is on the right. (It is supposed to have a piece of twine holding it together, but I was a little behind and didn't get the twine before it got put away and didn't get the holes made, but I could do them at home so I actually need to do that! lol)


Aren't they all just adorable??? Can't wait for next month. And with that I am all caught up on showing off my card club cards.

1 comment:

Cherie said...

Cute, cute cute!! Love your cards Michele. Can't wait to see the rest. :o)