Scraps N Pieces has another sports kit available this week. It is for those Track and Field enthusiasts! I had so wanted to work with this kit but since I had hurt my back I wasn't able to get it done. However, I had a million those about layouts for this kit, so I might just have it get it done at another time! lol One included something about how in High School I was the manager for the Track and Field team during my junior and senior year. At home meets I was the in field score keeper (I wrote down everyone's time and place they got so the box could keep track of the team scores). At away meets I kept the splits for all of our long distance runners and the relay races. I was even lucky enough to get to go to State my senior year, so much fun!!! Another layout would have been of one time when we went to the "airplane museum" and my nephew Kendrick took off running. Tye decided he was going to catch him and off he went and even passed him. Which wouldn't be that big of a deal normally since they are only one day apart in age, HOWEVER, Kendrick is at least a whole foot taller than Tye! lol Okay now that I have rambled on of all the layouts I would do with this kit, would you like to actually see the kit?! I know you would! lol So here it is!

This kit can be purchased at
Stuff to Scrap for $2.50 the first week. Also you can purchase the coordinating cardstock pack for $1 if you use coupon code SNPrunCS.
No comments:
Post a Comment