Monday, August 9, 2010

Makin' It Funky by Shel Belle Scraps and Designs by Christi

Shel Belle Scraps is coming out with a new kit. It is a collab with Designs by Christi. When I saw the kit preview I thought, oh what a fun, upbeat kit. With lots of bright colors! I tried to find some pictures that would go well with it. So anyway, here is the preview and I will tell you how I got to my pictures/LO.

This is Shel's preview
This is Christi's preview
So I started going through my pictures and trying to finish up some pictures from mid 2007. I saw a few, but didn't see anything I wanted to work with. Then I came across the pictures from our son's adoption day. I thought, hmmmm, wonder if this would work. So I started playing and came up with the following two pages. I think for sure it turned out great with the pictures, even though it was not at all what I had originally set out to do!

The kit can be purchased in the Stuff to Scrap store.

No comments: