Do you happen to be looking for a bright colored kit? Well here is one for you!
Bits N Bobs has a new kit out called Sunshine and Lollipops. It has lots of fun colors and elements to play with. Here is the preview.

And here are my pages. I must admit I stole the idea of putting the picture on this element from someone else on the CT. Hers looks a MILLION times better than mine because the subjects of my picture goes all the way to the edge so it was hard to do exactly like hers, but I still think it turned out cute lol :-)

This is the mother's day gift I made for my MIL and her opening it. She was so surprised!

The directions for this was based on a speed scrap at STS. It is some of the Easter pictures from a few years ago. Gosh it doesn't seem like it was that long ago but over 2 years ago. Boy oh boy.

Anyway, head on over to
Exquisite Scraps to pick up this lovely kit for yourself!
1 comment:
She sure WAS excited! Nice pages! Cute kit name!!
Post a Comment