Friday, March 20, 2009

Final LOs of the night

Here are the last two pages I completed of the night. These are pictures of our annual New Years Eve Banana Splits! YUM! This is a family tradition that Kevin brought from his family to the marriage and we have kept it. We go ALL out....I think this year I was good and bad! lol We had light, no sugar added ice cream, but then had all the bad toppings! lol Crushed oreos, hot fudge, whip cream, sprinkles, regular chocolate and strawberry syrup. YUMMY!



The kit is from Barbara of Just Passing Through she just came out with it this week and you can get it on her blog if you want!

3 comments:

Pam said...

More great work from a great artist! I applaud your creativity!

Barbara said...

Michele,
Love it! Love it! It looks delicious. Sounds like we need to start that tradition at our home too! LOL
~Barbara

The Garbison family said...

I love ALL of these new pages!! Tye's smile in the banana split pic is so cute!! He has such a winning little smile...hee hee