Friday, March 27, 2009

What I got done at the crop today 032709

So this is the rest of the things I got done at the crop today! The first two are some pages from March 2007 (getting a head start....ROFL....okay not really since that still is behind! lol). But I found this kit from Tracy's Designs called "Pizza Anyone" and think it is really cute!

Thanks for everyone's help on this page! This is actually from April Fools' Day 2007 (more getting ahead! lol)! But we didn't do any foolin! lol We just planted some seeds and talked about how the Word of God is like a seed and if we have faith and plant it then it will grow in our hearts. We also had talked about how little the seeds are and how the grow to be pretty flowers. I don't know who the designer is because when I unzipped it there was no TOU in the kit and I don't remember where I got it. It has been sitting on my hard drive zipped for quite some time! lol Sorry if it is your kit, please let me know. :-) (The initials are BCS...does that help?! lol)



Now don't forget to look at the 3-4 posts below for the other things I completed today and earlier in the week! :-) I mean it!!! lol

2 comments:

Denice said...

Look at that face, how adorable is he? Your LO's just keep getting better and better, or is it that smile just keeps getting bigger and bigger?!! LOL!

Pam said...

I'm tellin' ya... your work ROCKS!!