Then I completed the page in the post below (yes please go look below there is a darling page with a great kit!). And the last thing I completed is a page from our aquarium trip in Feb 2007 (see I am really trying to get my pics through Feb 2007 scrapped this month! lol). It is with the Feelin' Silly kit by Andrea.
Oh and last week I completed about 18 pages!!! But since it is a gift I am unable to reveal the pictures at this time! lol I will post them after the gift is given (but I don't know when that will be so don't expect them any time soon! lol)






4 comments:
Your so good keeping up with your scrapping schedule...I haven't even managed to stay up to date with my 365 project...the photos are taken but none posted!! I have scrapped Januarys pages but need to do Febs before we are in April!!!
June
Very sweet! Love all the circles and embellishments! Digi and you are a great combo!
Congrats on all the pages that you have done! Your layout is so cute with the circles and your blog is all decked out and ready for St. Patty Day! Cute!
~Barbara
WOW, thank you for stopping by my blog and sharing what you found as that is the magazine that inspired me to make these papers. :( but I can't find it as I want to see what their alpha looked like.
Again that you for stopping by and when you get a layout finished, please send me a link so that I can see.
Hugs
Dawn aka Snowsmoon's Design
Post a Comment