Friday, March 13, 2009

Mimosa by ShelBelleScraps and S2L Challenge 3/9-3/15

So today I sort of killed two birds with one stone! lol I needed to create a layout for my CT, ShelBelleScraps AND I needed to attempt to complete some of these S2L Challenges that I have been sorely neglecting! lol So with that said I decided to use ShelBelle's kit on the challenge. The challenge was to use flowers on our layout. Or use pastel blue. Or ONLY 3 solid colors and 1 patterned paper. So of course, as you can see below, I chose the flowers! (As always click on the picture to see if bigger, as it is very hard to see when I do the double page LO.)

Now as for the kit, it is called Mimosa. Let me tell you this there are soooooooooooooo many awesome elements that I didn't even know which ones to use!! I kept changing them out to get the right ones for my LO, but there were so many more that I didn't GET to use and I WANTED to! Guess that means I am going to have to make another LO with this kit soon just so I can use those other elements!! lol :-) It is definitely one you are going to want to have so run over to ShelBelleScraps starting on Sunday afternoon and grab all the parts of this kit throughout this week!

PS I want to let you know that my picture taking skills are not that bad. The photos are really not that blurry, but I guess because I had to reduce the quality to make it small enough for the blog so it doesn't take up all my allowed memory, the quality kindof stinks on the one you are seeing.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Wow- another beautiful layout with gorgeous colors!! :)

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

I LOVE these super fun colors!!! Great Job! Can't wait to see the OTHER LOs you do with this one!
~Karrilee~

vanron said...

very nice! I love the colors too! So pretty!!!