This first one is on the final day Jasmine was with us. Her and Dada used to play like they were stealing each other's noses all the time. So here is one final game! :-) This was made with the Purple Passion kit by Stacey Towers.
This was so funny!!! Click on the second image to read the journaling! I used the I Am Toddler, Hear Me Roar kit by Spinky Dink Scraps and simply.scraps. It is a really fun kit!
This last one is a Quickpage (so don't say how wonderful I did on the LO!!! ROFL!!!) I just stuck my picture behind the frame and typed DS's name and the date! EASY!!! Gotta love them, need to use them more often, but then I feel like I am not being CREATIVE. So I don't use them that often. But I loved this one so I just HAD to use it! It is by Cazzie Scraps and can be found on her blog for free!!! Along with a TON of other quickpages!







3 comments:
Great pages! I can't wait to join the land of scrappers again! LOL
And like a good mother, you left your son teetering on the side of the crib so you could grab your camera and snap great shots of his predicament! LOL! Adorable pages!
LOL- Love the ones of your ds over the crib! All of them are wonderful, though! As always- GREAT WORK!!
Post a Comment