So after working on the pages down in the post below (yes please go check it out too!) I am trying to work towards my goal of getting the February 2007 pages done.
So here are the pages I created to try to accomplish that task! The first two pages are made with the Forever Love Blog Train kit. The last page is made with the SHMILY Blog Train kit. I am really happy with how they all turned out.
As a member of the above Creative Teams, I receive products for free in return for creating and posting projects to promote said product. Please be advised that the products used and showcased on this blog any time after Jan 2009 were indeed received for free.
3 comments:
All of the new pages are soooo cute!!
great LO's
More great pages from a wonderful person with great talent!! TFS!!
Post a Comment