Shel Belle has another lovely new kit out called Blossom. It has lots of pinks and purples in it. I love the colors!

It's a good thing that I have some beautiful nieces that I can scrap!! lol This first page was completed as part of the Template Challenge at Stuff to Scrap. I love the shapes and strips on this page, I will definitely be using this template again. I think the colors and different patterns of the papers really go well with my niece's white dress and the colors of the flowers she is looking at. If you want to see a larger size of the page just click on it and it will enlarge. :-)

This next one is of my other niece. I must admit this is probably one of my most favorite pages I have ever created! I love the clustering I did (which I rarely do, I feel like I am not very good at it) and then I love the curly ribbon and swirl behind that. :-) Then one of my most favorite parts is the quote I found to put on the page. It is absolutely spot on about my niece.

So head on over to
Stuff to Scrap and get this beautiful kit for yourself!
1 comment:
very cute. Pink, gotta love that!
Post a Comment