Saturday, May 15, 2010

Other cards I have made 050710

This week was Teacher Appreciation Week so I made a card with the Walk in My Garden Cricut Cart. This card is actually the sample in the book. I must admit while it is cute, I don't like the colors that much lol Mrs Thurston, Tye's teacher, loved it. She thought it was great and so did the team teacher, Miss Reid.

My niece and nephew both had birthday's this upcoming week so I had to hurry and get their cards done and out in the mail to them. The one on the left is for my nephew, Taylor. I figured out how to make a window card using the George cart (took me several attempts, but I finally figured it out and wrote it down in my book so I can do it again in the future!) It says "Have a Tiggerific Birthday" if you can't read it! lol We are going to Disneyland this summer so I thought he would like it (Tigger was from a shape swap! WOOHOO!). The other is for my niece, Scottlynn, her nickname is Ladybug, but I LOVED this Hello, Kitty shape that I got in a swap also and so I did the red with black polka dots and the ladybug and the Hello, Kitty who was done in red and pink. I think they both turned out great! :-)

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Your cards are so adorable! Just love em!

Denice said...

Cute, and double Cute! I bet everyone loved them when they got them...I know I would!